Friday, November 25, 2011

Versace part one

Prints, glitter, and gold! Yes, Versace is over the top, but if you've shopped long enough in Korea as I have, you would crave a sparkling, flamboyant dress yourself. ( Correction: A sparking dress with quality*).  In addition, my inner graphic design geek convinced me to buy into Versace's marketing plots and bold package design.

Versace is the earliest recollection I have of "designer" and "luxury." As a child, I've watched my mother always come home with a coffee canister in one hand and her black, patent Versace tote in the other.

As one of the best gifts I got this month, I had to post this Versace H M's sequin dress.  










Dress | Versace H&M
Clutch | H&M
Stockings | J.Crew
Shoes | McGuinn
Coat | Black Velvet Maxmaria

No comments:

Post a Comment