Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Late Update From NY: Fig & Olive

Last month's business trip to New York was a refreshing. Back at home, seeing my parents in over three months gave me a warm yet, strange alchemy of memories of my life in Long Island. Among those recollections, I caught up with my friend Ashley and we dined at Fig & Olive (well overdued experience and a must!) The soft crunch of the Chicken Panini with peso, was just a start on how much I missed the city. We roamed about Rockefeller center, into Anthropologie, and took a stroll to Tiffany and Co. on 5th ave, where I purchased a necklace for my cousin. (Thanks Ash Kim for the lovely yet casual photo shoot)

The festivities continued into the following week through Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.  I also recycled parts of this outfit for the Doori Fashion Show the following Friday.






BCBG Maxazaria | Power Shoulder Blazer
Vintage leggings | 홍대 Hongdae
Fendi Selleria | Villa Borghese Tote Bag
Vita Fede | bracelet
Panther silver bracelet | Street Market Fair on Lexington
Black Stone bead bracelet | Sinsa 가로수길

No comments:

Post a Comment